In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, here at Richard Lawson Mitsubishi, we are taking a pro-active approach and would like business to continue as much as possible during these challenging times. We are taking the correct precautions and ensuring to follow the Government guidelines.The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created much uncertainty, which has been concerning for all of us.
We want to reassure you that our teams, in both Dundee and Burrelton Dealerships, are taking this situation seriously and we are doing everything we can to manage this risk. The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority so please read below for more information.
Before Entering the Showrooms, Please Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
- Have you travelled abroad within the last 14 days or visited any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Have you been in the company of anyone who have travelled abroad within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you feeling unwell?
-Have you been in contact with anyone feeling unwell?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask you to seek medical advice.
Please also call the dealership on: 01382 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthshire) and we can deal with your enquiry over the phone.
What We Ask Of Our Customers When Entering the Showrooms:
- All customers are to use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser when dealing with sales staff.
- When in the showroom use a tissue to catch sneezes and coughs. If you don't have a tissue, use your sleeve.
- Please use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser provided at the entrance of the building, when entering and exiting the building.
What We Are Offering To Help Our Customers Receive Our Services:
- Our Aftersales Department are offering to COLLECT & RETURN vehicles to/from the customer’s house. This is offered to people who are self-isolating and need their MOT or Service.
- All Sales enquiries can be discussed over the phone and by email.
- The Sales team can send personalised videos of cars to customers to show the condition of the car, if the customer is unable to visit the showroom.
For Your Information, Here At the Showrooms:
- Anti-bacterial wipes, sanitiser and spray are available for use when in the showroom
- Anti-bacterial soap is provided in the customer bathroom.
- All showroom surfaces, handles and phones are wiped and cleaned several times per day.
- All desks have anti-bacterial wipes available for everyone to use.
- Our technicians wear gloves when working on customer cars. They will also sanitise all steering wheels and gear knobs before and after work is completed.
- Our courtesy cars are cleaned and sanitised before and after use.
- Any pen to be used is cleaned before and after use by a customer.
- Our Reception chairs positioned 1 metre from the desk.
- Our employees are taking personal hygiene very seriously by following the government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
For any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us Phone: 01392 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthsire).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Coronavirus)
Facebook Message us.