WE ARE RE-OPEN!
We are delighted to let you all know that we are officially OPEN. On the 98th day of lockdown, today is the day. Today is the day that we are finally allowed to opwn our showroom doors to you.
Visit us with confidence today. We have been working extremely hard over the past months to ensure that all protective measures are in place, in order for everyone to remain safe when visiting our dealership.
Our doors are now open to you and we look forward to welcoming you back into our dealership.
Our showroom has:
- Many 'Sanitation Stations', both inside and outside the building.
- Gloves and masks available for customer use when in the dealership.
- Designated customer waiting area.
- Social distanced customer seating for up to two households.
- A designated customer showroom - for one household at a time (Sales use only).
- Strict separate customer and staff areas.
- Zoono Sanitation for all touch points.
In conjunction to the above -
Our Service Department also offer:
- Contactless drop off and pickup service from your home or work address.
- Contactless key drop-off in the dealership.
Our Sales Department also offer:
- Contactless delivery of your vehicle.
- Contactless vehicle collection from our dealership.
My colleagues and I have been working extremely hard over the past months to ensure that all protective measures are in place, in order for everyone to remain safe when visiting our dealership in the future. We want to ensure our current and future customers that they can visit our showroom with confidence. We, like most of the nation, are patiently waiting for the Scottish Government to allow us to fully open.
In the meantime, if you need our help to browse or buy your next vehicle, our experienced Sales Team are on hand to help. Our Sales Team continue to remain available to answer any of your questions, no matter how small. We have been productively working to bring our showroom to you, the customer. We have introduced a short and a detailed video for each vehicle we have in stock; in conjunction to accepting video calls from customers. Video calls allow our customers the opportunity to have a closer look at the vehicle and ask our Sales Team any specific questions they have while looking at the vehicle, live on video call.
We have introduced our new and revised 'Customer Contactless Delivery Service'. This service provides our customers with a contactless and sanitised delivery of their new vehicle from our dealership to their home address. This service will helps those who are currently shielding and those trying their best to stay at home. Accompanied with our videos, video calls and digital finance arrangements, the whole process of buying your next car can all be completed without leaving the comfort of your home.
However, if you wish to test drive the vehicle before purchasing it, we can organise an unaccompanied test drive. All test drives are organised via appointment only, so why not get in touch and book your next test drive now? Our contact number is: 01382 477992.
We aim to provide a hassle-free buying experience for our customers and we look forward to welcoming you back into the dealership.
In the meantime, please remain safe.
Since lockdown procedures have been extended and will be reviewed in early May, I thought you may like to know what new services we have available during this time and the steps we are currently taking to ensure a safe environment for when we can open.
One of the key services we have introduced is the collection and delivery of service vehicles and we intend to continue with this even once lockdown measures are eased. If you wish to make a booking and take advantage of our free collection and delivery service please contact Shareace or Charlene on 01382 477992 . Please be assured your car will be fully sanitised prior to hand over.
When we are allowed to reopen, it will be in a very phased manner, which will still need to comply with many of the current safety measures we have now become accustomed to. When that is the case we will be ready to look after you once again in a more comprehensive manner. To ensure that are meeting the standards set by the Government and ensuring the safety of our customers when we can open again, we are creating a strategy called “Safe Customer Passage". This strategy will change the layout of our Dundee premises to facilitate social distancing controls and how we effect safely the interaction between our sales team and our customers. We will also ensure our sales environment operates with a clear commitment to sanitise all our sales cars, demonstrators, desks etc and to maintain the required distance between our sales team and our customers by the use of screens where possible – it will be a challenge but one that we will achieve in the best interests of everyone to provide a safe environment our customers and staff can have confidence in.
In the meantime we can still offer online sales and you can make an enquiry by contacting Richard Lawson on firstname.lastname@example.org or our Sales Department on email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can all look forward to a time when life will get back to more normal conditions.
In the meantime please keep safe and well.
As the lockdown procedures have been extended for another 3
weeks I thought you may like to know what services we have available and how
matters have progressed since the lockdown was established.
These are tough and unprecedented times and the role the NHS
has played and the sacrifices they have made, to look after those unfortunate
enough to contract the virus will live on in our hearts for many many years to
come. Our gratitude to them is immeasurable and I sincerely hope their efforts
and commitment will never be forgotten when this health crisis is over. I am
sure you will join me in saying how humbled we feel by the care the NHS is
providing across all of the UK.
Once we come out of lockdown, at some stage, and when that is the case, we will be ready to look after you once again. Our sales team will return to work and we will do all we can to look after your motoring requirements and offer special terms, as I believe we need to support each other to come out of this crisis in as positive a way we all can .
Shareace will continue her excellent approach to caring for your car and to arrange any servicing or MOT requirements.
Whatever scope of services we can offer please be assured that we will do so in a manner that totally respects the continued need for a safe environment to protect the health of all our staff and you our customers.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can all look forward to a time when life will get back to more normal conditions
In the meantime please keep safe and well.
Following the Government’s announcement on the 23/03/2020, both Richard Lawson Mitsubishi sales showrooms are temporarily closed as of 24/03/2020. We hope to open both dealerships at the end of April or once the Government lifts their restrictions.
Our Dundee dealership is now operating with a skeleton Aftersales service to provide servicing, MOT and breakdown support to key workers, emergency service vehicles and customers needing work done as a matter of priority e.g. mechanical breakdowns.
You can contact us on: 01382 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthshire). Other contact methods such as email addresses, website enquiry forms and social media platforms can all be found on this website and our staff, working remotely, are on hand to handle your enquiries.
We would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your continued support of Richard Lawson Mitsubishi. And we endeavour to keep you all updated if anything changes.
In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, here at Richard Lawson Mitsubishi, we are taking a pro-active approach and would like business to continue as much as possible during these challenging times. We are taking the correct precautions and ensuring to follow the Government guidelines.The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created much uncertainty, which has been concerning for all of us.
We want to reassure you that our teams, in both Dundee and Burrelton Dealerships, are taking this situation seriously and we are doing everything we can to manage this risk. The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority so please read below for more information.
Before Entering the Showrooms, Please Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
- Have you travelled abroad within the last 14 days or visited any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Have you been in the company of anyone who have travelled abroad within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you feeling unwell?
-Have you been in contact with anyone feeling unwell?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask you to seek medical advice.
Please also call the dealership on: 01382 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthshire) and we can deal with your enquiry over the phone.
What We Ask Of Our Customers When Entering the Showrooms:
- All customers are to use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser when dealing with sales staff.
- When in the showroom use a tissue to catch sneezes and coughs. If you don't have a tissue, use your sleeve.
- Please use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser provided at the entrance of the building, when entering and exiting the building.
What We Are Offering To Help Our Customers Receive Our Services:
- Our Aftersales Department are offering to COLLECT & RETURN vehicles to/from the customer’s house. This is offered to people who are self-isolating and need their MOT or Service.
- All Sales enquiries can be discussed over the phone and by email.
- The Sales team can send personalised videos of cars to customers to show the condition of the car, if the customer is unable to visit the showroom.
- Anti-bacterial wipes, sanitiser and spray are available for use when in the showroom
- Anti-bacterial soap is provided in the customer bathroom.
- All showroom surfaces, handles and phones are wiped and cleaned several times per day.
- All desks have anti-bacterial wipes available for everyone to use.
- Our technicians wear gloves when working on customer cars. They will also sanitise all steering wheels and gear knobs before and after work is completed.
- Our courtesy cars are cleaned and sanitised before and after use.
- Any pen to be used is cleaned before and after use by a customer.
- Our Reception chairs positioned 1 metre from the desk.
- Our employees are taking personal hygiene very seriously by following the government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
For any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us Phone: 01392 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthsire).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Coronavirus)
Facebook Message us.