Since lockdown procedures have been extended and will be reviewed in early May, I thought you may like to know what new services we have available during this time and the steps we are currently taking to ensure a safe environment for when we can open.
One of the key services we have introduced is the collection and delivery of service vehicles and we intend to continue with this even once lockdown measures are eased. If you wish to make a booking and take advantage of our free collection and delivery service please contact Shareace or Charlene on 01382 477992 . Please be assured your car will be fully sanitised prior to hand over.
When we are allowed to reopen, it will be in a very phased manner, which will still need to comply with many of the current safety measures we have now become accustomed to. When that is the case we will be ready to look after you once again in a more comprehensive manner. To ensure that are meeting the standards set by the Government and ensuring the safety of our customers when we can open again, we are creating a strategy called “Safe Customer Passage". This strategy will change the layout of our Dundee premises to facilitate social distancing controls and how we effect safely the interaction between our sales team and our customers. We will also ensure our sales environment operates with a clear commitment to sanitise all our sales cars, demonstrators, desks etc and to maintain the required distance between our sales team and our customers by the use of screens where possible – it will be a challenge but one that we will achieve in the best interests of everyone to provide a safe environment our customers and staff can have confidence in.
In the meantime we can still offer online sales and you can make an enquiry by contacting Richard Lawson on email@example.com or our Sales Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can all look forward to a time when life will get back to more normal conditions.
In the meantime please keep safe and well.
As the lockdown procedures have been extended for another 3
weeks I thought you may like to know what services we have available and how
matters have progressed since the lockdown was established.
These are tough and unprecedented times and the role the NHS
has played and the sacrifices they have made, to look after those unfortunate
enough to contract the virus will live on in our hearts for many many years to
come. Our gratitude to them is immeasurable and I sincerely hope their efforts
and commitment will never be forgotten when this health crisis is over. I am
sure you will join me in saying how humbled we feel by the care the NHS is
providing across all of the UK.
Once we come out of lockdown, at some stage, and when that is the case, we will be ready to look after you once again. Our sales team will return to work and we will do all we can to look after your motoring requirements and offer special terms, as I believe we need to support each other to come out of this crisis in as positive a way we all can .
Shareace will continue her excellent approach to caring for your car and to arrange any servicing or MOT requirements.
Whatever scope of services we can offer please be assured that we will do so in a manner that totally respects the continued need for a safe environment to protect the health of all our staff and you our customers.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we can all look forward to a time when life will get back to more normal conditions
In the meantime please keep safe and well.
Following the Government’s announcement on the 23/03/2020, both Richard Lawson Mitsubishi sales showrooms are temporarily closed as of 24/03/2020. We hope to open both dealerships at the end of April or once the Government lifts their restrictions.
Our Dundee dealership is now operating with a skeleton Aftersales service to provide servicing, MOT and breakdown support to key workers, emergency service vehicles and customers needing work done as a matter of priority e.g. mechanical breakdowns.
You can contact us on: 01382 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthshire). Other contact methods such as email addresses, website enquiry forms and social media platforms can all be found on this website and our staff, working remotely, are on hand to handle your enquiries.
We would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your continued support of Richard Lawson Mitsubishi. And we endeavour to keep you all updated if anything changes.
In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, here at Richard Lawson Mitsubishi, we are taking a pro-active approach and would like business to continue as much as possible during these challenging times. We are taking the correct precautions and ensuring to follow the Government guidelines.The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created much uncertainty, which has been concerning for all of us.
We want to reassure you that our teams, in both Dundee and Burrelton Dealerships, are taking this situation seriously and we are doing everything we can to manage this risk. The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority so please read below for more information.
Before Entering the Showrooms, Please Ask Yourself the Following Questions:
- Have you travelled abroad within the last 14 days or visited any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Have you been in the company of anyone who have travelled abroad within the last 14 days?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you feeling unwell?
-Have you been in contact with anyone feeling unwell?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, we ask you to seek medical advice.
Please also call the dealership on: 01382 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthshire) and we can deal with your enquiry over the phone.
What We Ask Of Our Customers When Entering the Showrooms:
- All customers are to use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser when dealing with sales staff.
- When in the showroom use a tissue to catch sneezes and coughs. If you don't have a tissue, use your sleeve.
- Please use the anti-bacterial wipes, spray or sanitiser provided at the entrance of the building, when entering and exiting the building.
What We Are Offering To Help Our Customers Receive Our Services:
- Our Aftersales Department are offering to COLLECT & RETURN vehicles to/from the customer’s house. This is offered to people who are self-isolating and need their MOT or Service.
- All Sales enquiries can be discussed over the phone and by email.
- The Sales team can send personalised videos of cars to customers to show the condition of the car, if the customer is unable to visit the showroom.
- Anti-bacterial wipes, sanitiser and spray are available for use when in the showroom
- Anti-bacterial soap is provided in the customer bathroom.
- All showroom surfaces, handles and phones are wiped and cleaned several times per day.
- All desks have anti-bacterial wipes available for everyone to use.
- Our technicians wear gloves when working on customer cars. They will also sanitise all steering wheels and gear knobs before and after work is completed.
- Our courtesy cars are cleaned and sanitised before and after use.
- Any pen to be used is cleaned before and after use by a customer.
- Our Reception chairs positioned 1 metre from the desk.
- Our employees are taking personal hygiene very seriously by following the government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
For any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us Phone: 01392 477992 (Dundee) or 01828 921921 (Perthsire).
Email: email@example.com (Subject: Coronavirus)
Facebook Message us.